Night Shaman Norval Morrisseau Circa 1983, Acrylic on stretched canvas, 48” x 32”, 122 x 81cm, verso titled in pencil...
Norval Morrisseau (1931–2007) is considered by many to be the Mishomis, or grandfather, of contemporary Indigenous art in Canada.
Insight & Inspiration
- Autumn Love: Brona Wingell’s hand-painted, handmade skirts
- Fantasia (2019) Brona Wingell
- Everything is Sacred – Morrisseau Magic for Students & Teachers
- Journie Kalous Models Lovescapes Artwear
- Harmonium (2019) Brona Wingell
- Love Libations (2019) Brona Wingell
- Earth week 2019 – Visions of Love at Canada’s International School
- I am an artist (2016) Brona Wingell