BROŇA WINGELL / Born in Nové Mesto nad Váhom, Slovakia, currently resides in Toronto / Apparel Designer (Lovescapes Art: Fine Art Fashions) / Visionary paintings that celebrate love, life and femininity.
As a former professional dancer and dance teacher Broňa Wingell’s stunning paintings are intricately choreographed with beautifully fluent form and razor-sharp lines. Her artistic medium of choice is acrylic paint applied to canvas.
Broňa’s art invokes a sense of the inter-connection between all life forms. Simply put; her paintings celebrate love while exploring various aspects of life, death, femininity, motherhood, freedom, relationships, and the sanctity of sexuality. Broňa’s paintings offer joy, peace, and harmony, sparking the imagination to dream dreams and create anew.
- October 2018, Love Medicine: Recent Works of Brona Wingell, Brampton Wellness Centre, Brampton
- May 2018, Heartlands: The Art of Brona Wingell, Embassy of the Slovak Republic, Ottawa
- October 2016, ETA Awards – Thriving Artist award finalist, District 28, Toronto
- September 2016, ETA Awards preshow exhibition, Super Wonder Gallery, Toronto
- Nov, 2015 – “Lovescapes”, Whole Life Expo, Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto
- March 2015 – “The Nature of Spirit”, Galerie Pierre Léon, Alliance Francaise, Toronto
- December 2014 – “Spirit Island”, La Boheme, Toronto
- November 2014 – “Sketch”, SAW Gallery, Ottawa
- May 2014 – “Lovescapes”, La Boheme, Toronto
- May 2014 – “Inspired by Love”, La Boheme, Toronto
- TwinFlamesArt.com – Original Artwork & Prints
- LovescapesArt.com – DESIGNER ARTWEAR & Apparel
- HEARTLANDS: The Art of Brona Wingell – A 2018 video
- Love and shamanic art at the Alliance Française, – article in Le Métropolitain, 2015
- Love adorns the walls of the French Alliance – article in L’express, 2015